Scrum Masters are expected to coach teams to improve their agile mindset and deliver business value fast. They clear all roadblocks and bottlenecks the team may face on the road to success using Scrum. Our Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) Training prepares you to become a true Scrum Master, and have the clarity and confidence to lead Scrum teams. In this 2-day intensive session, you’ll gain the required knowledge (with hands-on practice) that will help you lead your team and produce maximum value in the Scrum framework.
How our Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) Training is different from others?
Based on our vast experience in training thousands of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers on different Scrum courses, we believe the Scrum course should be experienced in a very holistic, and comprehensive way rather than piece-meal or fragmenting it into only Scrum Master or only Product Owner or only Team-level training. It’s true that each of the Scrum roles will perform their own specialized work, but in order to create a truly collaborated and self-organized environment, every role should be aware of other’s roles and responsibilities. Many of the Scrum rituals take place with everyone on the scrum team attending.
Therefore, we have launched a very unique integrated course, so that you get the most value for your money and time and understand every aspect of Scrum framework,
- Starting in July 2018, AgileTrainingCo is offering an integrated Scrum Master Certified training and Product Owner training course for all our Scrum Master and Product Owner training sessions. This integrated course will be delivered by our highly experienced instructors.
- Even if you are coming to the class exclusively for Scrum Master or Product Owner course, you would receive this integrated content at no extra cost. Which means you will receive training for the course that you enrolled for with all the details PLUS a lot more.
- Participants have the choice to take either the Scrum Master Certification (SMC) OR Scrum Product Owner Certification (SPOC) exam OR both while registration or later after the 2-day training session.
- If you want to select integrated course certifications, go to the integrated course registration page link here.
We offer four different training options:
- Open classroom training
- Customized on-site training
- Live instructor virtual classes
- Self-study online training using computer-based training videos
Note: Integrated SMC and SPOC Certification courses are not available in Online self-study option.
Upon successful completion of these courses and the certification exam, you’ll get a Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification from SCRUMstudy.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING SESSION?
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in becoming a Scrum Master. This would include any Agile team members, Product/Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners and business analysts.